The scribe is the troop’s secretary. Though not a voting member, they attend meetings of the patrol leaders’ council and keep a record of the discussions. They cooperate with the patrol scribes to record attendance and dues payments at troop meetings and to maintain troop advancement records. The troop scribe may be assisted by a member of the troop committee.
- attends and keeps a log of patrol leaders’ council meetings
- records individual Scout attendance and dues payments
- records individual Scout advancement progress
- works with the troop committee member responsible for records and finance
- sets a good example
- wears the Scout uniform correctly
- lives by the Scout Oath and Law
- shows Scout spirit
The Scribe position is vacant.