The Pongracz scholarship is offered yearly in memory of Troop 351 Eagle scout Peter Pongracz. The scholarship provide a $500 award for use at any post-high school educational institution.
The applying scout may study at any college, university, community college, trade school, or technical school.
To apply a scout must be an active member of Troop 351 for 3 years and must have shown outstanding leadership abilities.
- The scholarship may only be earned once per Scout.
- The scout must have earned the Eagle scout rank.
- The scout must be 22 years of age or younger.
- Application is due by July 1st.
- Funds will be disbursed directly to the scout on Sept. 1st.
Please submit to the Scholarship Committee the following:
- A description of your educational plans. Explain how this scholarship will help you achieve your educational goals.
- A description of your career plans.
- A list of your scout activities, including troop leadership positions and dates, nights of camping, Order of the Arrow, Polaris, Sogus, Jamborees, and any other Scout activities outside of Troop 351.
- Briefly describe your Eagle project.