Every year Troop 351 is pleased to bring you 3 kinds of Christmas trees: Douglas Firs, Grand Firs, and Noble Firs. Our lot is located at St. Ignatius Church on the corner of 45th and Powell.
We start selling Christmas trees at 9:00 AM on the Friday after Thanksgiving! We are open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekends, 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on weekdays, untill the 15th, and past the 18th, we are open from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM on weekdays. We close on the 23rd of December.
What do we sell?
Our most popular tree, and our most expensive. They last the longest.
- Nobles have needles that only point up above the branch.
Second most expensive tree
- Grands have needles that look like wings and a silvery tint to the underside of the needles
Least expensive tree. Nice aroma but require careful watering.
- Dougs have spindly needles that go all around the branch.
-Wreaths ($25 flat fee)
-Stands (Varies on size)
What are the profits put towards?
Since 1978, the tree lot has been the one fundraiser for Troop 351.
Proceeds from tree sales fund our monthly campouts and send every scout to summer camp!
Thank you for your support!
Why buy from Troop 351?
- Best selection
- Freshest trees
- Cheapest in town
- Loaded in or on your car
- Fresh cut on the bottom to preserve your tree
- Branches trimmed so the tree fits neatly in the base
- Trees are shaken by machine to remove water and loose needles
- Baling – we can wrap your tree with twine so that it takes up a fraction of the room in your car or on your car roof.
- Support Scouts!